Low Carb Cooking with Virta Coaches: Keto Cauliflower Casserole Recipe and Video
Need ideas for dinner? Virta Coaches Anna and Laura show us how to make a quick and easy low carb cauliflower casserole that your whole family can enjoy. This simple recipe is a crowd-pleaser.
2 ½ cups cooked cauliflower
1 cup full-fat sour cream
¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
3 green onions, finely chopped
3 -6 slices bacon, crumbled (optional)
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix sour cream, half of the green onions, half of the cheese, half of the bacon, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl.
3. Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces and stir into sour cream mixture.
4. Place mixture in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining green onions on top before serving.
Nutrition Information Per Serving (makes 6 servings):
Recipe adapted from baked potato casserole recipe